- Tips for using the OWL in different classroom arrangements.
- Tips for using the OWL to deliver feedback on writing assignments.
- Ideas for course activities that make use of the OWL.
- Part 1: Introduction to Writing in the Disciplines.
- Part 2: Creating Effective Assignments.
- Part 3: Peer Review & Revision.
- Part 4: Effective Feedback & Rubrics.
- AAC&U Written Communication VALUE Rubric.
- AAC&U Reading VALUE Rubric.
- Create as many Owlets as you like.
- Use your Owlets as free online textbooks.
- Integrate reading and writing content from the OWL.
- Create and keep track of your Owlets with a free OWL account.
- Search an index of writing activities.
- Search an index of reading activities.
The Excelsior OWL is unique in its multimedia support for writers. It offers a wide variety of interactive multimedia activities, quizzes, videos, interactive PDFs, and games – all designed to help writers understand important concepts about writing.
Welcome to Educator Resources
Welcome to Educator Resources for the Excelsior OWL & ORC.
Watch this video to learn more: