Effective Feedback & Rubrics
This module focuses on tips and best practices for how to provide effective feedback and how to design and use rubrics to support Writing in the Disciplines. It covers the following topics:
- The purpose of feedback
- Challenges to providing feedback
- Dos and Don’ts of providing effective feedback
- Feedback modes
- Tips for grading more efficiently
- What is a rubric?
- Why use rubrics?
- Types of rubrics
- Rubric design tips and examples
- Digital rubrics for teaching online
- Rubrics and institutional effectiveness
This material is also available as a recorded webinar.